Image

Image

Friday, December 3, 2010

There is so much to say

Our worst fears were realized on Wednesday when we found out our sweet girl got sick and passed away in Ethiopia. This baby girl we love completely is not coming home to us but has, for reasons we don't understand, gone home to be with Jesus. I'm not going to lie, our hearts are broken, it hurts more than we could ever imagine. BUT we feel peace in knowing she is with our Lord, we feel blessed to be the ones who get to miss her, and we feel loved by those who have surrounded us in prayer and support. We will be sad but we won't stop loving and thanking our Lord for choosing us for this journey. We are going to take some time to grieve and then, when God makes His timing clear, we are going to put our hearts on the line again and love another little girl just as completely and we will always remember our daughter.


5 comments:

The Microbrew Cyclist said...

I am so sorry to hear that sad news. Please know I am thinking of you and you are in my prayers.
Love, Renda Schram

SaraLyons said...

There are no words, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Brandi said...

So sorry for your loss. We just went through this ourselves about a month ago when the seven month old little girl we were waiting on a court date for passed away unexpectedly. I will be praying for you and your family.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I cannot even BEGIN to imagine the pain you are going through... sending you ALOT of hugs...

Loraena Tuttle said...

Amy I am heartbroken for you. As someone who has experienced the indescribable pain of a disrupted domestic adoption I can't even wrap my brain around how hard this must be. You are in my thoughts and prayers and please let me know if there is anything I can do.