Image

Image

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dossier in Ethiopia!!

Today we found out our dossier has now made it to Ethiopia!! We are one step closer to our "Baby Africa"! So exciting!!! This gets me all the more motivated to set up our garage sale fundraiser--believe me, I need the motivation! We have been very blessed with donations and are eager to see what the Lord is going to do. We are also, after months of cold and rain, looking forward to great weather for our sale. When I told the kids that the US advanced to round two of the World Cup, not to much of a reply. When I told them our dossier was in Ethiopia we heard a "whoop!" from them. You can see where our priorities are =)

1 comment:

Loraena Tuttle said...

I probably told you on facebook, but that's wonderful! How long of a referral wait are you anticipating? Our dossier was sent to Rwanda almost 2 weeks ago (on Monday), but I still haven't heard that they have it...

I also wanted to say that I am sorry I missed your garage sale - I really wanted to come! I hope it was successful and that you raised some good funds!!!