Image

Image

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Celebrations

Today marks two years with our sweet girl, Eliza. I can't help but think about our first night together. We had the hotel crib up against my side of the bed and had snuggled her up for the night. I don't remember how many times this happened but I do remember sweet moments when she and I would wake up and gaze at each other through the crib bars. A few times I reached out my hand and held hers. She was so quiet and curious. Two years later and I am in awe of how perfectly God has formed our family. She is such a little Zimmerman!

Taken on Gotcha Day, April 7, 2008


Eliza Today--Such a silly girl

This post would not be complete without pictures from Easter. We had a great weekend. On Saturday we braved the cold and wind and met my parents at a tulip farm nearby. It was beautiful. Sunday we remembered Christ's resurrection at church and then hung out at home. The weather was iffy so we had an indoor egg hunt.











No comments: