Image

Image

Sunday, November 29, 2009

We are so very thankful.......

We were very blessed to have our second Thanksgiving with Eliza. She was very helpful at counting the eggs and apples that went into the pies. She is definitely going to be a busy little cook someday. We truly enjoyed a restful week with the kids. We took the week off from school and spent some quality time building a Lego Yoda, putting together a puzzle, and playing board games. Tomorrow we start into our last three weeks of school before Christmas.

I always get on here with the intent to write so much more and then find it hard to put it all in writing once I get going. Here are a couple of pictures from the last couple of days. Enjoy!!!


1 comment:

my3 kids said...

Happy Thanksgiving to your family. Your Yangxi sweetie is growing up so fast. I know what you mean about always wanting to write more..I am the same way. Love the pix;)