Image

Image

Monday, February 4, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!

Chinese name: Song Jiakai
Born: June 13, 2007 (same day as her Great Grandpa Huth)
Location: Guangdong Province, Yangxi SWI





What a day it has been! It was about 1:30pm today when I noticed our adoption agency's websited stated they had received referrals. I had not gotten the call yet so I proceeded to panic just a bit. I called our SW, emailed another family that was expecting one too, and called Toby. Toby then decided to call the main office of our agency and called me back. That's when we found out a few details about our girl. We will have more information and pictures to share tomorrow!

7 comments:

Deb said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures.

RQ junkie

History said...

Congratulations on your referral. Our little one is also from Yangxi. We haven't updated our blog in a while, but it's kayfamily2.blogspot.com There is also a wonderful yahoo group for Yangxi that is very active- lot's of pictures of the orphanage and surrounding area.
Lori K

Anonymous said...

I am ov er the moon for you all. And I love her Chinese name! Best wishes from your WF group!

Cheri and Shane said...

Congratulations!! I saw your blog on RQ and wanted to post a comment to let you know that our daughter was from the same orphanage. We received our referral in November and got home a few days before Christmas.

Can't wait to see photos of your little angel.

There is a Yahoo group set up for families with children from Yangxi (if you are interested in joining, you can email me at cherihy@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to forward the link to you!!)

Congratulations again!!

Cheri
DH Shane
DD Hope
www.ourluckyladybug.blogspot.com

JMCS said...

Congratulations on the referral of your daughter! How exciting and I can't wait to see pics.

Take care,
Jonni
:)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Congrats... it has been a long wait...

Jamie said...

Woooooo-whooooo! We are sooooo excited for you guys! We are rejoicing in the Lord's perfect timing in Eliza. I can NOT wait to see her picture and soon to be able to meet this precious one.
Love, the Lineburgs