Image

Image

Friday, March 8, 2013

Wow! It's been a while......

I don't know if we have any faithful followers to our blog, but if we do I'm sorry that it has been so long since I posted anything. Life is busy. I'm sure that doesn't shock anyone. Not only do we live in a culture that encourages going and doing more than is humanly possible, but we have a large family with kids from age 2 all the way up to age 16. With so much going on, it leaves little time for writing blog posts. Toby and I are in one of the busiest seasons of our lives. Someday, too soon for my liking, the kids will leave home and we will find our schedule less full. Then I'll have very little to write about.

All of this to say that I am hoping to get back to posting family updates more regularly. I have thought about giving up the blog and just settling into life without sharing so much of it online.  I do hope that even one person might someday happen upon our blog and see that our family is not any different than theirs. We don't all look alike and we were not all born in America but God has brought us together, made us a family, and shown us how He loves us in extraordinary ways. Maybe, just maybe, someone will see this blog and it will prompt them to follow God wherever He leads them.  I promise it will be worth it if they do!

No comments: