Image

Image

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving and Other Fun Times

It has been a while since my last post. We have had an exciting November! We were able to visit the Fortlanders and see how big Emily is getting. The girls were so cute playing together. We had to say good-bye to our dog, Lucy, after realizing how much pain her hips were truly causing her. Eliza also had her hair cut for the first time in the U.S.A.. She did not like the hairdresser messing with her heard. Also, we had a great Thanksgiving with family. It was a big group with all 12 of the cousins on my side along with their parents and grandparents. (There are actually 13 cousins but Jason's wife is not due until next summer.) I am also going to try to post a video I just took today of Eliza learning the countries of South Africa with the girls. Sorry about the camera rotation--I will work on it for next time. She is still very cute!!!! I hope all of you have a blessed holiday and your Christmas is full of the joy of the Lord! Take this time to remember the first gift of Christmas, Jesus.

Eliza's Yangxi girlfriend, Emily
Eliza's hair cut
"I want you for the Zimmerman family"
Eliza and Grandpa
Eliza and cousin Olivia
Eliza and Grandma
All the cousins

No comments: